remove malware virus, secure hacked website and fix bug from wordpress website

I will fix hacked site, add security, SSL, malware removal 24 hour.





About This Gig

I strongly believe that a proverb says you won't succeed in life until you think of other's work as your own.


Your WordPress website got hacked or you are not sure what happened. It's very harmful for your business.


I know you are in big trouble but don't worry! I'm here to help you out of this problem. I will quickly recover your site, clean malware or malicious codes, blacklisted by google.


I will give you more service from me that is :


I'll find out exactly where the malware is.

Vulnerability testing.

Security patch installation.

Website backup.

Database backup.

Any other's issue.



I will also add strong WordPress site security. So that your website can avoid hackers from different attacks. Such as:


XSS/XMLRPC access prevention.

Set limit login attempts.

Defend brute force attack.

Hide admin panel.

Secure from SQL injection, DDoS.

Protect database.


Why are you purchase this gig :


Important data transfer security of the business.

Proof of detailed scan of all files.

Malware Remove Joomla and WordPress.

Low cost but professional service.

Guarantee and proof of clean site.


1 Domain Only = 1 Gig. If you have multiple domains message me as I do offer discounts.



Related Tags

  • blacklist removal,
  • penetration testing,
  • malware removal

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

0 মন্তব্যসমূহ