best wordpress malware removal and blacklist removal

I will remove wordpress malware and fix spam redirection.





About This Gig

Google blacklists 10,000+ wordpress every day. So it’s essential to keep your website safe and highly secure. I am a WordPress professional. I can help you to clean up malicious codes from your WordPress website and provide extra security.


*** Includes ***


• Removing hidden files, malicious and unwanted code from your wordpress

• Malicious Redirection

• Google blocklist Removal

• Update the latest version of WordPress

• Update theme and Plugin

• Improve the website security

• We ensure that your WordPress website is secured properly.

• Hide Login URL to prevent detection of Login Page to unknown people.


*** Requirements ***


1. Control panel access

2. WordPress access

3. Fresh downloaded theme if premium theme from ThemeForest


If you have any queries then feel free to contact me.




Related Tags

  • wordpress security,
  • remove malware,
  • malware,
  • hacked,
  • virus removal

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

0 মন্তব্যসমূহ